What is giving?
[Text: Luke 6:38]
The law of harvest simply descibes giving as sowing. It is any act of giving honor and value.
Is giving different from thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving is a delibrate act of giving in a way to appreciate someone.
What can I give?
We can summarize what to give in two words; honor and value(and money is a measure of value from ancient times)
Give anything you can take for a seed since giving is sowing.
Who should I give to?
These are the people you are to give according to the Bible:
- God and his work. He is the first to give all you have now.
- The poor (Matt 25:37-40).
- Those of the household of faith (Gal 6:9-10).
- Those who minister to you in words (Rom 15:27) (Also compare Phil 4:10-19 & Act 20:18-38).
How to give
- God reserve the right to accept or reject your giving without informing you.
- You must give cheerfully and without grudge(2Cor 9:7).
- You should give privately (Matt 6:1-4)
- You should give according to the grace you are given (Luk 21:2).
- You shouldn’t give with an alterior motive.
- You shoud not give what you are not expecting in multiples.
- Your giving reveals your level of understanding
- Your giving attitude is a picture of your faith level.
- How you give today can determine the quality of youre future life.
- Whatever you have that cannot add value to someoneelse is worthless
In The Days of Thy Power
November 27, 2021
Wrestling In The Spirit – Part 1
August 24, 2021
Wisdom For Destiny Mathematics
May 24, 2020